- Price Starts At :
- + 577.68 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Resort Mumbai
- The Resort Mumbai is 19 km from T1 - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 20 km from T2.
- The hotel offers uniquely designed rooms for the guests like the Standard City View, Deluxe Room with Ocean View, Sunset Suite, Beach View Villa, The Resort Club Room, and Double Room with Garden View.
- The Resort Mumbai, Malad also provides various, high-class amenities like electrical chargers, electronic keycard, smoke detector, ironing service, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, 24-hour security, room service, private entrance, in-room safe, tv, and attached bathroom.
- The hotel also gives exceptional dining in the on-site cafe, bar, restaurant, dining area, and coffee shop.
- This is one of the best budget resorts in Mumbai that assists with facilities like outdoor sports, kids play area, business center, gym, luggage storage, beach, air conditioning, smoke alarms, swimming pool, multilingual staff, safety and security, free parking, conference room, lawn, indoor games, CCTV, reception, fire extinguishers, elevator/lift, seating area, public restrooms, and power backup.
The Resort Mumbai, Malad is one of the cheap resorts in Mumbai and is only a short drive away from the Prithvi Cafe. The Resort, a magnificent beach resort with outstanding relaxation amenities, offers you the soul-soothing environment of Aksa beach, a luxurious hideaway overlooking the sea in the heart of the city. But it is far away from the mayhem. Aside from the beach, the resort is an excellent wedding venue.
It is one of the exceptionally pocket-friendly resorts in Mumbai and is situated on one of the city's numerous beaches. The Resort is ideal for families because it is located directly across from the Esselworld and WaterKingdom amusement parks. Manori and Gorai beaches are also nearby, in addition to Aksa Beach. The Resort offers on-site buffet meals, as well as an amazing coffee selection in the coffee shop for late-night hunger pangs. This villa, which overlooks the Arabian Sea, offers plenty of room for kids to run around and adults to relax and play a game or two. Your stay here will be filled with memories only if you give time to yourself and take a break from the rectangular screen.