The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Resort Mumbai
- The Resort Mumbai is 19 km from T1 - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 20 km from T2.
- The hotel offers uniquely designed rooms for the guests like the Standard City View, Deluxe Room with Ocean View, Sunset Suite, Beach View Villa, The Resort Club Room, and Double Room with Garden View.
- The Resort Mumbai, Malad also provides various, high-class amenities like electrical chargers, electronic keycard, smoke detector, ironing service, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, 24-hour security, room service, private entrance, in-room safe, tv, and attached bathroom.
- The hotel also gives exceptional dining in the on-site cafe, bar, restaurant, dining area, and coffee shop.
- This is one of the best budget resorts in Mumbai that assists with facilities like outdoor sports, kids play area, business center, gym, luggage storage, beach, air conditioning, smoke alarms, swimming pool, multilingual staff, safety and security, free parking, conference room, lawn, indoor games, CCTV, reception, fire extinguishers, elevator/lift, seating area, public restrooms, and power backup.
The Resort Mumbai, Malad is one of the cheap resorts in Mumbai and is only a short drive away from the Prithvi Cafe. The Resort, a magnificent beach resort with outstanding relaxation amenities, offers you the soul-soothing environment of Aksa beach, a luxurious hideaway overlooking the sea in the heart of the city. But it is far away from the mayhem. Aside from the beach, the resort is an excellent wedding venue.
It is one of the exceptionally pocket-friendly resorts in Mumbai and is situated on one of the city's numerous beaches. The Resort is ideal for families because it is located directly across from the Esselworld and WaterKingdom amusement parks. Manori and Gorai beaches are also nearby, in addition to Aksa Beach. The Resort offers on-site buffet meals, as well as an amazing coffee selection in the coffee shop for late-night hunger pangs. This villa, which overlooks the Arabian Sea, offers plenty of room for kids to run around and adults to relax and play a game or two. Your stay here will be filled with memories only if you give time to yourself and take a break from the rectangular screen.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Resort Mumbai, Mumbai
People Also Ask About The Resort Mumbai
The business services near the resort are:
No, they do not welcome unmarried couples in the vicinity.
The Resort provides various high-class amenities like electrical chargers, electronic keycard, smoke detector, ironing service, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, 24-hour security, room service, private entrance, in-room safe, tv, and attached bathroom.
The hotel does provide a swimming pool for the guests.
Yes, the resort also offers exceptional dining in the on-site cafe, bar, restaurant, dining area, and coffee shop.
No, the Resort is one of the best budget resorts in Mumbai and does not have any bathtub services.
The rating for customer satisfaction is more than 5 stars.
The Resort offers uniquely created rooms for the guests like the Standard City View, Deluxe Room with Ocean View, Sunset Suite, Beach View Villa, The Resort Club Room, and Double Room with Garden View.
Yes, the Resort is one of the luxurious yet cheap resorts in Mumbai that offer safe parking services for guests.
Yes, the Resort has free parking services for its guests.
The popular attractions close to this wonderful resort are:
Bandra-Worli Sea Link
Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Gateway of India
Some restaurants near the hotel are:
The Bigg Small Cafe + Bar
Yes, the cleaning services offered by this hotel are:
Dry Cleaning Service
Yes, some of the historical sites near the hotel are:
Gateway of India
The languages spoken by the hotel staff are Hindi, English, and regional languages.
Yes, the hotel provides airport transfer services.
Yes, the hotel provides a gym and outdoor sports for the guests.