- Price Starts At :
- + 1793.34 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Palm Grove, Juhu, Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is 5 miles from Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Palm Grove, Juhu, Mumbai. Pali Hill, a renowned tourist attraction, is only 4 kilometers from the hotel.
- The hotel offers classic yet elegant rooms like a deluxe double room, deluxe suite, executive room, and a premium double room with a partial sea view.
- The Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Palm Grove, Juhu, Mumbai Maharashtra provides amenities like Air conditioning, Room service, and Safe.
- The hotel also serves fine dining in the bakery, bar, restaurant, free breakfast, and dining area.
- This 5 Star Resort in Mumbai also serves the best facilities like the free parking, wifi, pool, fitness center with gym/workout room, beach, airport transportation, business center with internet access, valet parking, paid wifi, outdoor pool, fitness/spa, changing rooms, sauna.
Every discerning business traveler and leisure traveler on vacation in Mumbai searches for luxury, functionality, and status, as well as value for money while choosing a luxury resort. All of these and more can be found at Ramada Plaza Palm Grove.
Ramada Palm Grove resort in Mumbai on Juhu Beach offers 5-star elegance with an outdoor pool overlooking the Arabian Sea. It offers a fitness center and a hot tub, as well as free parking and a breakfast buffet. Rooms at the Palm Grove Ramada feature a flat-screen TV, safe, and seating area, as well as views from oversized windows. Separate shower and bath spaces are provided in private bathrooms.
Guests can unwind in the hotel's steam rooms or indulge in treatments. A book and handicraft store, a beauty salon, and an internet cafe are among the other amenities offered here. The Tangerine Cafe offers European, Italian, and Indian cuisines. At the Oriental Bowl Restaurant, customers can order Asian cuisine. Drinks and snacks are available at the Shooters Bar. This property is a paradise in itself.