- Price Starts At :
- + 2230.02 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel The Lalit Mumbai is very close to International Airport about 1 Km / 3 Minutes and Domestic Airport is about 4.7 km / 21 Minutes.
- The hotel offers uniquely designed rooms like the Lalit Spa Suite, Lalit Executive Suite, Lalit Premiere Room, and Lalit Deluxe Room.
- Hotel The Lalit Mumbai offers various room amenities like the fax service, smoking rooms, smoke detector, ironing service, wheelchair, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, in-room safe, telephone, electronic keycard, hair treatments, jacuzzi, attached bathroom, refrigerator, electrical chargers, 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, tv, and private entrance.
- The hotel also serves the best food in the bakery, bar, 24-hour cafe, restaurant, kids' meals, and 24-hour coffee shop.
- The Lalit is one of the best budget hotels in Mumbai also provides services like Conference Room, Air Conditioning, Gym, Night Club, Smoke alarms, Multilingual Staff, Security alarms, CCTV, Kids' Meals, Reception, Public Restrooms, Steam and Sauna, Luggage Storage, Swimming Pool, Safety and Security, Lawn, Fire Extinguishers, Business Centre, Power Backup, Free Parking, Souvenir Shop, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) kits, and Elevator/Lift.
When it comes to deciding where to live, having a great location is vital, and you'll receive precisely that from this place. The Lalit Mumbai stretches all the way to the southern tip of Mumbai Island, close to the famous Gateway of India and Taj Mahal Palace, as well as the airport and business districts. A commercial complex containing a variety of stores, a showroom, offices, and a preview theatre is located adjacent to the hotel.
Film City, often known as "Bollywood," is located on the outskirts of Mumbai and is a must-see for movie enthusiasts. All 368 rooms are spacious and designed keeping the guests in mind, with warm tones and textures, as well as handpicked furnishings and accessories, ensuring harmony and worldwide standards of comfort. The Lalit Mumbai is described as "classy," "elegant," and "extremely cosmopolitan."