The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Lalit Mumbai
- Hotel The Lalit Mumbai is very close to International Airport about 1 Km / 3 Minutes and Domestic Airport is about 4.7 km / 21 Minutes.
- The hotel offers uniquely designed rooms like the Lalit Spa Suite, Lalit Executive Suite, Lalit Premiere Room, and Lalit Deluxe Room.
- Hotel The Lalit Mumbai offers various room amenities like the fax service, smoking rooms, smoke detector, ironing service, wheelchair, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, in-room safe, telephone, electronic keycard, hair treatments, jacuzzi, attached bathroom, refrigerator, electrical chargers, 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, tv, and private entrance.
- The hotel also serves the best food in the bakery, bar, 24-hour cafe, restaurant, kids' meals, and 24-hour coffee shop.
- The Lalit is one of the best budget hotels in Mumbai also provides services like Conference Room, Air Conditioning, Gym, Night Club, Smoke alarms, Multilingual Staff, Security alarms, CCTV, Kids' Meals, Reception, Public Restrooms, Steam and Sauna, Luggage Storage, Swimming Pool, Safety and Security, Lawn, Fire Extinguishers, Business Centre, Power Backup, Free Parking, Souvenir Shop, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) kits, and Elevator/Lift.
When it comes to deciding where to live, having a great location is vital, and you'll receive precisely that from this place. The Lalit Mumbai stretches all the way to the southern tip of Mumbai Island, close to the famous Gateway of India and Taj Mahal Palace, as well as the airport and business districts. A commercial complex containing a variety of stores, a showroom, offices, and a preview theatre is located adjacent to the hotel.
Film City, often known as "Bollywood," is located on the outskirts of Mumbai and is a must-see for movie enthusiasts. All 368 rooms are spacious and designed keeping the guests in mind, with warm tones and textures, as well as handpicked furnishings and accessories, ensuring harmony and worldwide standards of comfort. The Lalit Mumbai is described as "classy," "elegant," and "extremely cosmopolitan."
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Lalit Mumbai, Mumbai
People Also Ask About The Lalit Mumbai
The business services near the hotel are:
No, they do not allow unmarried couples to visit.
The Lalit Mumbai offers various room amenities like the fax service, smoking rooms, smoke detector, ironing service, wheelchair, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, in-room safe, telephone, electronic keycard, hair treatments, jacuzzi, attached bathroom, refrigerator, electrical chargers, 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, tv, and private entrance.
The hotel does not provide any swimming pool for the guests.
Yes, one of the best luxury hotels in Mumbai does provide bathtub services but it completely depends on the room you book.
The hotel serves the best food in the bakery, bar, 24-hour cafe, restaurant, kids' meals, and 24-hour coffee shop.
The customer rating for this hotel is 5 stars.
The hotel offers uniquely designed rooms like the Lalit Spa Suite, Lalit Executive Suite, Lalit Premiere Room, and Lalit Deluxe Room.
No, the hotel does not have any parking services for the guests.
No, the hotel does not have any free parking services for the guests.
The popular attractions near the hotel are:
Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir
Maratha Mandir Cinema
The popular restaurants near the hotel are:
Yes, there are cleaning services like housekeeping, laundry service provided by Lalit, one of the luxurious hotels in Mumbai.
Yes, Rohida Fort is close to The Lalit.
The staff of the hotel speaks Hindi and English along with other regional languages.
Yes, the hotel offers airport shuttle services.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at the hotel like gym.