- Price Starts At :
- + 1480.32 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Lemon Tree Premier, Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai
- Lemon Tree Premier, Mumbai International Airport is a luxurious hotel located in Mumbai, 4.1 km from Phoenix Market City Mall.
- The hotel offers elegant rooms like deluxe rooms, executive rooms, premier rooms, and studio suites.
- Lemon Tree Premier Mumbai provides amenities like blackout curtains, soundproof rooms, air conditioning, room service, safe, telephone, minibar, flatscreen TV, bottled water, and iron.
- This is one of the Mumbai hotels that provides a bar, 24-hour cafe, restaurant, kids' meals, and 24-hour coffee shop.
- The 5 Star Resort in Mumbai offers top-notch facilities like free parking. free high-speed internet (wifi), pool, fitness center with, gym/workout room, bar/lounge, kids stay free, babysitting, shuttle bus service, airport transportation, valet parking, wifi, outdoor pool, restaurant, breakfast available, breakfast buffet, car hire, shuttle bus service, business center with internet access, shuttle bus service, conference facilities, banquet room, meeting rooms, and spa.
This cutting-edge luxury resort in Mumbai is conveniently placed near Mumbai International Airport and the Marol Naka Metro Station. It has immediate access to the Western Express Highway and Powai. It is close to significant business and commercial establishments on Andheri Kurla Road, SEEPZ, and the Bombay Exhibition Center. Nearby are the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation and the Bandra Kurla Complex.
This resort in Mumbai offers family rooms as well as a sun patio to its visitors. A 24-hour front desk, room service, and currency exchange are available to hotel guests. Air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer, and a desk are included in each apartment. Every room in the hotel comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Lemon Tree Premier Mumbai serves a continental breakfast every day.
The lodging is 6 kilometers from Powai Lake and 6 km from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. The nearest airport is Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, which is 1 km away, and the facility offers a fee-based airport shuttle service.