The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Regal Hotel
Regal Hotel Ajmer Rajasthan is located near Dargah Sharif of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. To add more ease and convenience to the guest's stay, the hotel is very close to the bus depot, the railway station, and the city's central business centers, Dargah Sharif, and Shopping arcades. Also, it is a cheap hotel in Ajmer that provides all the facilities to the guests at a very reasonable price.
Highlights of the Hotel
- This hotel is located in Dargah Bazar, 1 km away from Ajmer Railway Station.
This beautiful hotel comprises 70 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across three floors.
- Each room has amenities like an air conditioner, telephone, flat-screen TV, separate sitting area, currency exchange, laundry, and room services.
Adhai Din ka Jhonpra, Akbar's Palace and Museum, and Ana Sagar Lake are places worth visiting near this hotel.
- This hotel in Ajmer serves a multi-cuisine on-site restaurant with its great ambiance and generous servings of Indian and International delicacies.
- This is the best budget hotel in Ajmer. The staff is very courteous and helpful, and the rooms are clean and refreshing. Regal Hotel maintains the protocol of covid-19 with social distancing and wearing masks, and using sanitizers properly.
Popular Places near Regal Hotel
It is situated on a lonely hill near Regal Hotel Ajmer Rajasthan. The charming tomb of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti is one of India's most prominent pilgrimage centers. He was a Sufi Saint who came from Persia and devoted his life to assisting the poor and oppressed. It is said that the pot was offered by Emperor Akbar when the saint blessed him with an heir to the present throne. Its opening timing is from 5 AM to 7 PM.
Ajmer Government Museum
It is settled within the Akbari Fort, Naya Bazaar, Ajmer. Ajmer Government Museum is one of the most famous historical places in Ajmer. It is split into sections, including Arts, Crafts, Industry, Archeology, and Armory. It also includes historical sculptures of several Indian deities, daggers, and swords, renowned Mughal paintings.The Museum's inscription collection makes it one of the most famed Ajmer tourist places. The best examples are the Rahomi inscription dating back to the 2nd century BCE or the Pushkar inscription of the 10th century.It works between 12:00 PM and 8:00 PM on all days of the week, but it remains closed on Mondays.
Ana Sagar Lake
Maharaja Anaji established the Ana Sagar Lake in the middle of 1135 to 1150 AD. Tourists can find many cheap hotels in Ajmer near Ana sagar lake. Some further moderations were made to amplify the lake by the Mughal rulers, and this place is one of the finest places to visit in Ajmer.
This lake is an exciting picnic spot. An island is situated in between the lake.
On Aravalli hill near the lake, a circuit home is located that used to be British residency.
Adhai-Din Ka Jhonpra
It is one of the only popular places to go to Ajmer. However, when you transcend the Dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti, the extraordinary ruins of the Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra Mosque are on the town's outskirts. It is situated on Andere Kota Road and can be easily reached. It had been named after a festival lasting two-and-a-half days, but legends say construction in 1153 took only two-and-a-half days.
Nasiyan Jain Temple
This temple is located at Prithvi Raj Marg near Regal Hotel Ajmer Rajasthan. The temple was renowned as Lal Mandir previously, devoted to Lord Adinath, the first Jain' Tirthankara'. The temple is a two-storied building and is one of the best tourist places. The prayer area of one segment of the temple holds the sculpture of Lord Adinath, while the other forms a museum and includes a hall. Made of gold, the gallery of the Museum portrays the five stages within the lifetime of Lord Adinath. Recognized as the Golden Temple, the temple features a focal lobby adorned with gold and silver embellishments. The temple reflects wooden gold representations, glass illustrations, and paintings. Its opening timing is 7 AM, and closing timing is 7 PM.
Best Restaurants near Regal Hotel
TRM Restaurant offers Fast Food, Rajasthani, North-Indian, Chinese, Deserts. The staff and hotel management are very supportive and humble. One could have a memorable experience in this beautiful restaurant. It is the best place for parties and business meetings. This restaurant has a beautiful location and sitting arrangement close to a Regal Hotel Ajmer Rajasthan.
Mango Masala Restaurant
This restaurant is located close to a budget hotel in Ajmer that is Regal Hotel. This has a stunning interior. One must try its South-Indian food to satisfy your taste buds at a very reasonable cost. The staff is attentive and prepared to serve. A variety of food is available and also comfortable to visit with family and friends.
This restaurant is located 2 km from Regal hotel Ajmer, Rajasthan. It offers very comfortable seating arrangements at the edge of the terrace from where the beautiful view of the city is visible. Their service is speedy at a very reasonable price. It serves Indian, International, Asian cuisines. One can have delicious mouth-watering food in this restaurant. They take proper care of COVID-19 norms and wear masks and gloves all the time.
Pehli Manzil Restaurant
This restaurant is located near Chudi Bazar Purani Mandi, near Regal Hotel Ajmer Rajasthan. It has been structured and decorated magnificently. It is one of the finest restaurants for celebrations. The staff members are helpful and humble. Their service is excellent, and the ambiance is outstanding.
The beautiful restaurant near Pushkar lake high bridge offers a diverse list of cuisines during the stay. The Foodland – the multi-cuisine restaurant boasts an extended list of Indian delicacies with tempting aromas.
The pool-facing garden restaurant has outdoor seating for the guests to enjoy food calls at the open and luxuriate in the yummy and delicious food and enjoy the nature view.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.