The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Singge Palace Hotel
Singge Palace Hotel locates at the stunning location of Old Fort Road Leh, nearby the famous Zorawar Fort and Leh Main Bazaar. One of the oldest hotels in Leh offers the guests a warm stay for a lovely getaway amid the snowy Karakoram ranges. Travelers are in for a visual treat in Leh, experiencing Tibetan-Buddhist culture from fascinating Monastery visits and the Tibetan cuisine.
Highlights of the hotel
- The hotel rests on the Old Fort Road in Leh, just 2 minutes away from the bustling Leh Main Bazaar.
- The 4 star hotel in Leh has luxurious and spacious suites and meeting rooms that attract leisure travelers, families, and business travelers.
- The well-furnished rooms have 24-hour room service, housekeeping, a TV, and cozy decor.
- This hotel has a multi-cuisine in-house restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This posh hotel offers amenities like free parking, wi-fi, a restaurant, meeting rooms, a business center, table tennis, a coffee shop, a rental car, and much more.
Singge Palace Hotel is renowned for its welcoming staff and beautiful outdoor space. The hotel is convenient for guests as Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is 10 min (3.6 km).
One of the luxury hotels in Leh assists guests in treks and tours, outdoor activities, a conference room, bonfire, coffee shop, doctor on call, etc.
5 Popular Places near Singge Palace Hotel
Singge Palace Hotel nestles on the beautiful Old Leh Road, nearby some magnificent tourist attraction spots. The stay surrounds monasteries and the Zanskar river valley.
Khardung La: The 4 star hotel in Leh is just 1 hr 3 min (37.6 km) from the highest motorable pass with a captivating view of Karakoram.
Thiksey Monastery: 28 min (17.7 km) from the hotel, the beautiful Tibetan-Buddhist rests on a hilltop offering a glimpse of the breathtaking Leh highlands.
Shanti Stupa: Singge Palace Hotel Leh is 11 min (3.8 km) from the renowned white-domed marvel stores ancient Buddha relics.
Hall of Fame: One of the luxury hotels in Leh is 10 min (5.3 km) from the famous museum showcasing weapons and exhibits of the Indian Army.
Leh Palace: Singge Palace hotel Leh is 4 min (900.0 m) from the Royal Palace on an elevation sharing a panoramic scene of Leh from the terrace.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
Singge Palace Hotel has a neighborhood surrounding highly rated restaurants serving wholesome meals. The hotel has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Tibetan Kitchen- 3 min (600.0 m) away, this restaurant serves hot Chinese, Indian, Vegetarian, and Tibetan meals.
Gesmo Restaurant- 2 min (500m) away, the homely restaurant serves Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, Tibetan delights.
Sorriso Pizza: Singge Palace Hotel Leh is 1 min (200.0 m) from the charming joint serving Italian, Pizza, Fast food.
Lamayuru Restaurant: Serving hot Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian cuisine, one of the charming Hotels in Leh is 2 min (550.0 m) away.
Corretto Leh- Singge Palace Hotel Leh is 1 min (31m) from the multi-cuisine restaurant serving vegetarian-friendly and vegan options.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Singge Palace Hotel, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Singge Palace Hotel
The hotel surrounds a few of the most stunning destinations on the traveler's checklist. The tourists can go on a spiritual journey visiting the Tibetan-Buddhist monasteries and chanting with the prayer wheels.
- Shanti Stupa- 10 min (3.8 km) from the hotel, the white marble shrine features ancient Buddha relics and a blessing from the Dalai Lama.
- Thiksey Monastery- The hotel is 25 min (17.7 km) from the peaceful Buddhist-Tibetan monastery, where travelers can meditate and have a tranquil time.
- Spituk Gompa- 14 min from the warm stay, the monastery locates at a stunning location uphill featuring blue skies, Leh landscapes, and a gigantic Kali statue.
- Leh Palace- 3 min (900.0 m) from the luxury hotel, has a rich history and a lovely panoramic view of Leh.
- Zorawar Fort- The hotel is 6 min (2.3 km) from the peaceful fortress with elegant lights and sunflower patches and a collection of unique stamps and treasures of Kings.
The key amenities offered by the hotel are doctor on call, treks, tours, business center, meeting rooms, conference rooms, coffee shop, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, etc.
No, the Singge palace hotel does not provide a swimming pool.
Yes, the 4 star hotel in Leh has a Buddhist-Tibetan-styled multi-cuisine restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
One of the poshest hotels in Leh has two types of rooms with a gorgeous view of the mountains and complimentary breakfast. The Super-Deluxe room and the Premium room.
Yes, this stunning hotel in Leh has a spacious parking facility for guests.
Yes, the well-trained staff is equipped with all safety gear and sanitation equipment. The public area is thoroughly disinfected and, the rooms are sanitized. The hotel offers contact-less check-in for the ease of the guests.
Singge Palace Hotel is famous for its mountain view from the suites. The stay offers a restaurant, outdoor seating, table tennis, a business center with wi-fi, banquet, conference, and meeting rooms. The staff assists with treks and tours paid airport, train, and bus transfers.
The Singge hotel offers Check-In at 12:00 PM and Check-Out at 12.00 PM for convenience. The guests can request an early check-in before check-in.
The Singge Palace accepts Online Credit / Debit Card Payments. Visa, Master, Internet Banking, and American Express Card payments.
Yes, the Singge Palace Hotel provides laundry, dry cleaning services for the guests. The staff adheres to COVID-19 protocols and sanitization of public areas.
Yes, one of the luxury hotels in Leh has an ideal location in proximity to historically significant places. The travelers can explore more about the Buddhist-Tibetan culture and art in the charming Leh.
- Leh Palace- 3 min (900.0 m) from the hotel, the mighty royal Palace stands uphill, viewing the picturesque Leh.
- Shanti Stupa- The white-domed shrine is 10 min (3.8 km) from the hotel; the tourist attraction is famous for the ancient Buddha relics on the grounds.
- Hall of Fame- 10 min (5.3 km) from the hotel, the museum documents the brave history of The Indian Army with historical weapons and souvenir shops.
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib- 30 min (24.4 km) away, the sacred place was constructed in honor of the holy Guru Nanak Ji featuring a boulder with his body imprints.
- Zorawar Fort- The hotel is 6 min (2.3 km) away from the pleasant fort showcasing former rulers' unique stamps and ancient treasures.