- Price Starts At :
- + 324.84 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Best Western Yuvraj
- The Best Western Yuvraj Surat is a 10 min walking distance to Surat Railway Station.
- There are well-appointed 54 rooms in this hotel.
- High-speed internet, a satellite TV, iron, ironing board, newspaper tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, mini-bar, attached bathroom, etc are offered by this hotel.
- There are in-house restaurants that serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The hotel offers a business center, spa, reception area, general services, CCTV, security alarms, basic facilities, dining area, and other modern amenities.
Gulam Baba Mill Compound is where you'll find Best Western Yuvraj in Surat. The property is conveniently accessible from the city's railway station and bus stop. Markets and tourist attractions are within walking distance of the accommodation. The front desk can assist you with renting a car for sightseeing and travel. The on-site business center provides computer rentals as well as conferencing services.
There are 3 types of rooms available at the hotel. The Yuvraj Deluxe Room (170 sq.ft.) has a queen bed and is excellent for a couple. The Yuvraj Super Deluxe Room (210 sq.ft.) has a queen bed and can sleep up to 3-4 people. The Yuvraj Classic Room (180 sq.ft.) has a king bed and is suitable for two persons. Every morning, a complimentary newspaper is supplied for rapid updates.
There are 2 in-house restaurants in the hotel. In a relaxed atmosphere, Parampara Restaurant delivers Gujarati food with genuine flavors. It's a great spot to experience Surat's unique food. Mousam Restaurant specializes in Punjabi, Chinese, and South Indian cuisine. Further, Midtown Restaurant, situated about 0.1 km away, and Avadh, located 1.1 km away, are two nearby dining alternatives. Both restaurants have a multi-cuisine menu with a focus on regional dishes and snacks.