The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Best Western Yuvraj
- The Best Western Yuvraj Surat is a 10 min walking distance to Surat Railway Station.
- There are well-appointed 54 rooms in this hotel.
- High-speed internet, a satellite TV, iron, ironing board, newspaper tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, mini-bar, attached bathroom, etc are offered by this hotel.
- There are in-house restaurants that serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The hotel offers a business center, spa, reception area, general services, CCTV, security alarms, basic facilities, dining area, and other modern amenities.
Gulam Baba Mill Compound is where you'll find Best Western Yuvraj in Surat. The property is conveniently accessible from the city's railway station and bus stop. Markets and tourist attractions are within walking distance of the accommodation. The front desk can assist you with renting a car for sightseeing and travel. The on-site business center provides computer rentals as well as conferencing services.
There are 3 types of rooms available at the hotel. The Yuvraj Deluxe Room (170 sq.ft.) has a queen bed and is excellent for a couple. The Yuvraj Super Deluxe Room (210 sq.ft.) has a queen bed and can sleep up to 3-4 people. The Yuvraj Classic Room (180 sq.ft.) has a king bed and is suitable for two persons. Every morning, a complimentary newspaper is supplied for rapid updates.
There are 2 in-house restaurants in the hotel. In a relaxed atmosphere, Parampara Restaurant delivers Gujarati food with genuine flavors. It's a great spot to experience Surat's unique food. Mousam Restaurant specializes in Punjabi, Chinese, and South Indian cuisine. Further, Midtown Restaurant, situated about 0.1 km away, and Avadh, located 1.1 km away, are two nearby dining alternatives. Both restaurants have a multi-cuisine menu with a focus on regional dishes and snacks.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Best Western Yuvraj, Surat
People Also Ask About The Best Western Yuvraj
Dutch and Armenian Cemetery, the Bombay Market, and Rangoli Dressmart are the popular places nearby this luxury hotel in Surat.
Yes, a parking facility is available at the Best Western.
The best western is located 0.6 km away from the city center.
Yes, the Best Western is completely safe to stay in the current situation as they follow all hygiene and safety measures.
Payment services, general services, and business services are offered by Hotel Yuvraj.
The check-in timings of this hotel in Surat are from 1 PM and check-out timings are until 12 PM.
There are 3 types of rooms- Yuvraj Deluxe Rooms, Yuvraj Super Deluxe Rooms, and Yuvraj Classic Rooms at this 3 star hotel in Surat.
No, there are no pools at Best Western Yuvraj.
There are 2 restaurants at this luxury hotel in Surat.
Nearby restaurants to the Best Western hotel are hotel Purohit, the lime tree, and blue coriander.
The price to stay at this 3 star hotel in Surat is between 2,800 to 5,100 Indian rupees.