- Price Starts At :
- + 1784.16 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Shangrila Ladakh
Even being on the city's outskirts, hotel Shangrila is filled with all the modern amenities in traditional architecture.
Surrounded by amazing mountain ranges, the Shangrila is the best 4 star hotel in Leh Ladakh. The hotel presents professional staff and chefs. Among all the hotels in Leh, it is the only place where they served seven types of cuisines.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The hotel is located amidst the valleys of the Himalayas, convenient to popular attractions of the city.
- This is one of the luxury hotels in Leh Ladakh, which has a total of 60 rooms. 5 Shangrila suites, 23 deluxe rooms, and 32 super deluxe rooms. All rooms are centrally heated.
- The hotel serves the best for its food as the restaurant produces seven types of cuisines, which are Thai, Israeli, Chinese, Traditional Ladakhi, Continental, Italian, and Indian.
- The hotel welcomes its guests from 1st March till 30th November because of the climate situation.
- The hotel provides you with the best facilities like LED TV with digital connection, taxi for sightseeing, ample parking space, Ayurvedic massage, and all kinds of amenities.
Hotel Shangrila Ladakh's guests are received with a warm welcome. The hotel has a courtyard outside the rooms to enjoy the beauty of the Himalayas. This is the only place with a capsule lift in the whole of Ladakh.
Popular Places near Hotel Shangrila Ladakh - 5 place
Mountain-top is beautifully decorated with Shanti Stupa. The Stupa is a religious spot for the tourist to give offerings. The luxury hotel in Leh Ladakh is just a few miles from the hotel.
The Valley is located in the lap of Leh. The Valley is natural at its best with the visiting wildlife and the water swirling around the beautiful mountains. The Valley is just 10 minutes away from the hotel.
Riasi Fort or Zorawar Fort
The history lovers paradise. The fort is now turned into an exhibition of the rulers with their day-to-day life on display. The fort is well decorated at night with lights to give a total breath-taking experience.
Shoppoholics, get ready! The Jigmat is a shopping place for traditional Ladakh-style clothes and with a twist. The customers have high satisfaction from shopping from the locals. The place is just 7 minutes away from the 4 star hotel in Leh Ladakh.
Namgyal Tsemo Monastery
The monastery is about 7 minutes away from the hotel. The spiritual place offers immaculate, profound peace and great views from the mountain top.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
A restaurant is a gorgeous rooftop place for the customers to enjoy exquisite dining with extraordinary views. The eatery is just a few miles from the luxury hotel in Leh Ladakh.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar
The restaurant is 10 minutes from the hotel. The restaurant serves Chinese, Asian, Indian, Thai, Tibetan, Indonesian, and Fusion.
The eatery is just 17 minutes from the 4 star hotel in Leh. The Corretto is designed to satisfy the young with continental food, burgers, and cafe-style food.
The eatery is a dream for the guests. The restaurant offer rooftop serving to enjoy the scenic beauty of Leh.
The gourmet continental and Italian eatery is just 7 minutes away from the hotel. The restaurant serves wooden-oven pizzas with traditional Italian seasoning.