The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel The Indus Valley Leh
Floating above the clouds at 11,500 ft, hotel the Indus Valley is a luxury hotel in Leh. A sight to behold with its glistening chandeliers and breath-taking interiors, the hotel is one of the best hotels in Leh. Complete with fruit orchards and waterfalls, this hotel amidst the snow-capped Himalayas is a favorite among adventure-seekers and cozy families alike.
- The hotel is located in a prime location within 300 meters from the city center and 4.5 km from the Leh airport.
- It's a family-friendly hotel with a Royal Family Suite and other luxury rooms like the Premiere Room, Classic Room, and the Indus Valley Suite.
- This 5 star hotel in Leh boasts 3 in-house restaurants, which offer lip-smacking food.
- Amenities like a state-of-the-art gym, library, and other recreational activities are also available.
- Rooms are equipped with the best facilities like a flat-screen TV, private bathrooms with walk-in showers, and a wine collection.
The hotel is just a few minutes away from some of the most visited tourist attractions of the city, like the Leh Palace and the Shanti Stupa.
Indus Valley provides comfort and quenches the thirst for adventure in its guests by providing facilities for hiking, biking, off-site horse riding, camel safari, and kayaking at little extra bucks.
The in-house restaurants, all with their own backstories and cultural importance, provide an extraordinary ambiance with good food.
All the rooms are designed to ensure luxury and comfort, and while some overlook the Himalayas, the others have their jacuzzi.
Popular Places near Hotel The Indus Valley
The Indus Valley hotel is set in the heart of Leh city, making it accessible to a variety of tourist attractions.
Shanti Stupa : Built by Japanese Buddhist Bhikshu, this glorifying white dome stupa in Leh holds relics of Buddha at its base and is supported by the beautiful landscapes in the background. It also serves as the shrine for the 14th Dalai Lama.
War Museum : The Indus Valley Leh has situated 4.5 km from the hotel. This hall of fame maintained by the Indian Army highlights the Indian Army and showcases some fantastic artifacts from the World's highest battlefield Siachen.
Nubra Valley : This serene little valley can be reached through the Khardungla pass, one of the highest motorable roads in the World. Earlier known as 'Lubra’, the valley of flowers is located on the ancient silk route and is filled with beautiful monasteries.
De Pashmina Emporium : For all shopping enthusiasts, this emporium of real Cashmere handicrafts and carpets is a haven. Made by highly skilled craftsmen, the artistry of these beautifully embroidered handicrafts is the unique souvenir to take from your trip to Leh.
Leh Palace : A famous royal palace of the Leh Kingdom, the palace is also known as the 'Lhachen Palkhar.' One of the biggest tourist attractions in Leh city, the palace is just 550 m from your luxury hotel in Leh.
Best Restaurants near The Hotel Indus Valley
Good food is a prerequisite to any soul-satisfying on the day of travel, and the Indus Valley's prime location ensures that guests can have a hearty meal in and around the hotel.
The Silk Route Kitchen : This in-house kitchen at the 5-star hotel, the Indus Valley, offers scrumptious multicuisine dishes inspired by the ancient silk route and its spices.
Tribes : A restaurant within the Indus Valley, Tribes, is inspired by the tribes inhabiting Leh, which serves baked goodies and delicious noodles around the clock.
Bon Appetit : A tiny Indo-french bakery restaurant located just meters away from the hotel provides its customers freshly baked and authentic food.
German Restaurant : A german bakery which is a rare sight in Leh, this quaint place with its wooden interiors and ethnic decor adds a vintage aesthetic to the place and superiority to the food.
The Orchard Grill : The Orchard Grill is another in-house restaurant cum barbeque at the Indus Valley, and the Orchard Grill is an outdoor dining experience among orchards and waterfalls.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel The Indus Valley Leh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel The Indus Valley Leh
The Indus Valley hotel in Leh provides daily housekeeping and room service facilities. The hotel also houses 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge for the guests. The hotel provides other amenities like premium TV channels, a private bathroom, and rollaway/extra bed for free if required, and free toiletries. Connecting rooms are also available for families. The hotel also boasts a lavish waterfall garden and a well-equipped business center.
The check-in time at the Indus Valley hotel is from 10:00 am to 5:30 am, while the check-out time is before 8:30 am.
At Indus Valley hotel, a 5 star hotel in Leh, guests can choose between a variety of uniquely featured rooms.
Classic Room: Equipped with a mini-bar and assorted goodies like choicest wines, this room also comes with a rainfall shower and prioritizes the guests' comfort.
Premiere Room: Facing the Himalayas, this room strives for top-tier luxury for their guests and comes with a bathtub, a balcony, and a wine rack.
Royal Family Suite: Featuring two bedrooms, a mini-kitchen, a jacuzzi, and a scenic view from the balcony, this room is designed for a comfortable family stay.
Luxury Suite: Luxury is at its best at this suite with a comfortable foam mattress, in-room spa, and lavish cashmere carpets.
Yes, the Indus Valley offers fully refundable cancellation on rooms up to a few days before check-in, after checking the cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions of the hotel.
The average cost to stay at the Indus Valley hotel in Leh is about Rs. 11,500 to Rs. 19,000 based on the choice of room. The prices vary according to the amenities added and the number of days spent in the hotel. Spa and barbeque facilities, as well as laundry services, come at an additional price.
The Indus Valley, a luxury hotel in Leh, is located 300 meters from the main Leh market and is in the vicinity of many popular tourist attractions in Leh city and just outside. The hotel is built overlooking the Himalayas and at the height of 11,500 ft. above sea level. The hotel is a 32-minute drive from the Leh airport.
The Indus Valley hotel is situated just 300 meters from the main market of Leh city. It is also situated near Leh's Jama Masjid, the Leh Temple, Sankar Gompa, and the Shanti Stupa. The Phyang Monastery is only 9 km from the hotel.
One of the best hotels in Leh, Indus Valley, boasts 3 in-house restaurants: the Silk Route Kitchen, Tribes, and the Orchard Grill. All the restaurants have unique styles, both in decor and in food. While Tribes and Orchard Grill offer a la carte menu, The Silk Route Kitchen also has a buffet.
Yes, the Indus Valley does not have a swimming pool. However, the hotel houses a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor games, live kitchen, showcases cultural events at night and has a rock-climbing area.
Hotel, the Indus Valley, is a couple-friendly place that allows unmarried couples to check-in. The guests are only required to produce identity proof during check-in.
Yes, Hotel Indus Valley in Leh provides a free parking facility for the guests at the property. The hotel also has a shuttle service from the airport available to all guests at an additional price.
The hotel, the Indus Valley, offers room cleaning services in all rooms without any additional price. The guests can also avail services like laundry, dry cleaning, and ironing on demand at an additional cost from the room service.
Hotel Indus Valley is situated close to the ancient Leh Palace and the Shanti Stupa, two of the most significant historical places in the Leh Kingdom. The Leh monastery and Gompa are also located just 1.2 km from the hotel, while the General Zorawar Fort is situated 1km away.
Some select rooms in the Indus Valley provide a hot tub, while others are equipped with bathtubs and jacuzzis. The hotel also boasts a great massage and spa facility.
The Indus Valley is situated just 300 meters from the main city market and 4.2 km from the Leh airport.
Indus Valley Hotel has a Royal Family Suite, which is perfect for traveling families as it has two rooms and a kitchenette. The hotel also offers infant beds and indoor games, off-site horse riding facilities, a library, and cultural shows, a bonus for all family stays.