The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Grand Dragon Ladakh
Hotel The Grand Dragon Ladakh is located in the lap of The Great Himalayas, established in 2007. This 5-star hotel in Leh is the first hotel with its sewage treatment facility. The interior of this hotel is adorned with handmade paintings and chandeliers. The Grand Dragon is one of the hotels in Leh, whose rooms offer a scenic view of the mountains, that will soothe your eyes every morning when you wake up here.
- The hotel is located in the ancient city of Leh and is just a 10-minute walk away from Leh Palace.
- The Grand Dragon is a family and couple-friendly hotel, with luxurious rooms.
- The rooms feature amenities like LED satellite TV and centrally controlled air conditioning.
- This 5-star hotel features three different eateries within its premises. That is a bakery, coffee shop, and restaurant.
- The hotel is designed with modern facilities, like Free Wi-Fi, secured parking, a baggage scanner, and electronic key cards for the rooms.
Ladakh is a popular destination for tourists who want to explore the culture of this majestic place and Grand Dragon is one of the luxury hotels in Leh that can help you explore the beautiful culture. The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh is an eco-friendly property surrounded by snowy mountains featuring solar panels and its sewage treatment facility.
Popular Places near Hotel The Grand Dragon Ladakh
Ladakh is home to many beautiful monasteries and other attractions. The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh is close to a few of these popular destinations which guests can easily visit.
Khardung La : At an elevation of 5,359 km, this pass forms the highest motorable pass in the whole world and is 13 km away from the Grand Dragon Ladakh.
De pashmina emporium : A hub for people who like to shop and collect handmade carpets and shawls. The emporium is just within a 1 km radius of the Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh.
Nubra valley : Nubra, which means "western" in Ladakhi was formed where the Shyok river met the Nubra river. The valley separates the Karakoram ranges from the Ladakh region.
Prayer wheel : The prayer wheel is also known as the "mani wheel" placed on a spindle with mantras written over it in the Tibetan language.
Leh Palace : Leh Palace is also known as "Lachen palkar palace", is a nine-story high royal palace. The palace is in very close vicinity of this 5-star hotel in Leh.
Best Restaurant Nearby
Apart from the in-house restaurants at The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh, there are other restaurants where guests can choose to dine. The restaurants close to one of the luxury hotels in Leh are:
Solia, The Bakery: This is the in-house bakery at The Grand Dragon Ladakh. Guests can enjoy freshly baked cakes, tarts, and pastries with their friends and family.
Tusrabs: Tusrabs is the in-house multi-cuisine restaurant at the Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh. The restaurant serves finger-licking and lavish dishes, from Chinese and Tibetan cuisine.
The Tibetan kitchen: If you want to enjoy the local delicacies, some authentic Ladakh, or Tibetan food, then this place is the best choice for it.
Chopsticks noodle bar: The bar is also in the vicinity of other hotels in Leh. An open-air seating makes the experience in the chopsticks noodle bar more enjoyable, along with its diverse menu.
Gesmo restaurant: A German bread shop which is an interesting spot with prevalence over the food. The wooden interior and the hilly vibe give this place a warm and cozy feeling.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Grand Dragon Ladakh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Grand Dragon Ladakh
There are many tourist attractions near the hotel, that is visited by tourists throughout the year. These attractions are:
Is also known as the doorway to the Nubra and Shyok valleys.
De pashmina emporium
The crafts available here are made with cashmere and pashmina, by extremely skilled weavers and designers.
The prayer wheel has a cylindrical-shaped wheel made out of either metal or wood.
Leh palace is a nine-story royal palace, which was constructed late in the centuries by Sengge Namgyal.
The market is at the same distance as the Leh Palace.
Yes, the hotel allows unmarried couples to check-in, as long as they have valid ID proof like an Adhaar card or passport and should be above 18 years of age. Presently at the time of check-in, the guest has to go through thermal screening. To know the Grand Dragon Ladakh booking details just go through our website.
No, the hotel does not have a swimming pool within the premise, but there are other amenities available for guests' recreation.
Yes, this 5-star hotel in Leh has three dining venues, namely “Solia” the bakery,
"Zasgyath" is a coffee shop, and a restaurant named “Tusrabs”. They offer a wide array of food and beverages to the guests.
The hotel rooms are categorized into four types of rooms. They are:
- The Deluxe Room with Mountain View is elegantly designed and comes equipped with contemporary fittings, centrally controlled air conditioning and heating, LED TV, in-room electronic safe, and attached bathrooms.
- Premier Heritage Room with Mountain View boasts exquisite artifacts portraying the rich culture and tradition of Ladakh. The room comes equipped with central air conditioning and floor heating to make your stay comfortable.
- Heritage Suite with Mountain View and Garden View adorns numerous elements reflecting Ladakhi culture and has all the state-of-the-art facilities and amenities that a traveler can need.
- The Luxury Suite with Balcony and Mountain View features a plethora of facilities to make the guest's stay pleasant – air purifiers, central air conditioning, washroom-floor heating, and amenities in the bathroom. The room is the ideal retreat to unwind in an ambiance of luxury.
Besides the modern amenities, 24-hr room service and housekeeping are also available. The Grand Dragon Ladakh price may vary depending on the availability, date, and time.
Yes, a free parking facility is available for the guests at the Grand Dragon. There is a parking garage as well, which ensures secured parking. The Grand Dragon also offers an airport shuttle service.
The tariff of the rooms starts from INR 10880 per night. But the tariff of the rooms may vary depending on the availability.
Yes, the hotel has fully refundable rooms. You can book your rooms from our website and can choose to cancel them a few days before your check-in. The refund policy changes once you check in. To know The Grand Dragon Ladakh contact number you can contact us.
The check-in time at this hotel is 10:00 AM.
The check-out time at this hotel is until 8:00 AM.
Yes, the hotel is very close to the city center, just 950 meters, away from the center of Leh.
Yes, housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services are offered at one of the luxury hotels in Leh. Apart from cleaning services, room service is also available throughout the day.
Yes, Grand Dragon is one of the hotels in Leh, popular among families, couples, and solo travelers. The Grand Dragon Ladakh reviews are mostly positive and it is an ideal place for all kinds of tourists. For guests' safety, the rooms are sanitized regularly during the pandemic. Apart from cleanliness, the room service is available 24/7 and the staff is cordial and amicable and are ready for any kind of help round the clock.