The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Abduz Leh
Strategically placed between the scenic Himalayan mountains and the famed Main Bazaar of Leh city, The Abduz is the perfect holiday abode for all travelers seeking an adventure along with luxury. This 5-star hotel in Leh
- Located just 14 minutes away from the Main Bazaar, the Abduz Leh is accessible to all major tourist attractions.
- The hotel boasts a whooping 42 luxurious rooms, each designed for the guests' extreme leisure.
- This luxury hotel in Leh offers unique amenities like an outdoor bonfire, trekking plans, bicycle rentals, currency exchange, and a rooftop terrace.
- The hotel houses three modern multi-cuisine restaurants where guests can indulge in authentic food from brilliant chefs.
The Abduz, a part of the 'Spic n Span' Hospitality Group, is easily reached from the transit site, the Leh Airport, from the shuttle provided by the hotel.
The multiple rooms to choose from, including the Deluxe suite, Executive Suite, and the Presidential suite, allow the guests to choose the room that best suits their needs.
All the rooms are furnished with tea/coffee makers and air purifiers, some rare amenities not seen in all hotels in Leh.
The Mangja Cafe is a fusion of culture and modernity, bringing the customers' traditional specials at an urban-themed cafe. The Cakewalk and Dongtang restaurant are especially known for their mouth-watering menus.
Popular Places to Visit near The Abduz
Hotel Abduz in Leh is located in a prime spot around the city's most visited tourist attractions, making it accessible to its guests quite easily.
Namgyal Tsemo Gompa : A Buddhist monastery in Leh district, this beautiful Gompa founded by King Tashi Namgyal showcasing a three-story high golden statue of Maitreya Buddha is a hotspot for religious travelers.
Main Baazar : If you are a shopaholic and want to experience the real ambiance of the traditions and culture of Ladakh, this is the place for you. Lined with hundreds of quaint little shops brimming with multi-color clothes, this is a must-visit for all!
General Zorawar Fort : Once owned by Zorawar Singh Kahluria, one of the greatest warriors who fought against the Chinese army, this magnanimous fort is a top attraction in Leh.
Leh Monastery : Ladakh being a hotspot for architectural wonders of the Buddhist culture, the city is filled with beautiful and vibrant monasteries. A tour of these enchanting monasteries is a must-do for all travelers coming to the city.
Best Restaurants near The Abduz
The traditions and culture of a place are best understood through its food, and that is why the guests at The Abduz have the advantage of selecting the best restaurants within and around the hotel due to its premium location so that they can indulge in local food at a road-side shop or dwell in the multicuisine dishes of a fine dining restaurant.
The Tibetan Kitchen : A picturesque restaurant near your 5-star hotel in Leh, The Tibetan Kitchen, is always in demand with the tourists. The food is mouth-watering, and the ambiance is applaud-worthy at this Chinese cuisine restaurant.
Coretto Leh : Specializing in their delicious applewood smoked bacon and cheese omelet, this food joint near the Main Bazaar is the perfect place to stop by after a fruitful day of shopping and experiencing the culture of Ladakh. The restaurant is just an 11-minute walk away from the hotel, where the guests can go while enjoying the cool night breeze of Ladakh.
Dreamland Restaurant : This quaint restaurant near the Abduz Leh, very close to the city's main Bazaar, is a perfect spot for a romantic rooftop dinner with affordable yet mouth-watering food.
Cakewalk : This exorbitant in-house patisserie of The Abduz with a tempting menu filled with chocolates, beverages, baked goodies, and luxuriously decorated cakes and pastries is a true delight for all its customers.
Cafe Manga : With the local and traditional beverages combined with the traditional setting, this authentic tea and coffee place serves Butter tea and Kahwa, among many other specialties.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Abduz Leh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Abduz Leh
The Main Baazar of Leh city is just a 14 minutes walk away from this luxury hotel in Leh. Jama Masjid and the Leh Temple are also situated just a few kilometers away, taking a 17-minute walk to these beautiful spots in Ladakh. The Abduz is also situated just 20 minutes away from the Leh Palace and the Namgyal Tsemo Gompa. The Leh Airport is also easily accessible from the hotel, taking 31 minutes.
All the rooms at The Abduz are allergen-free for the comfort of all guests. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, extra-long beds, blackout curtains, and cable TV. The large spacious bathrooms come with walk-in showers. Rooms have private balconies and a safe. The housekeeping is performed daily, and complimentary water bottles are provided in the room.
The hotel houses a sparkling swimming pool on the hotel property, which guests can enjoy or take a cold dip before a day of traveling. The swimming pool is open all year round and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
This 5-star hotel in Leh, the Abduz hotel, has 3 domestic restaurants.
- The Dongfang Restaurant: The signature restaurant of the hotel, the plush decor, and the soothing atmosphere of the restaurant will become the perfect cherry on top of your luxury holiday.
- Cafe Manga: Serving both local and traditional beverages in the vintage aesthetic of this petit cafe is a must-visit for all food enthusiasts.
- Cakewalk: This deluxe endogenous patisserie specializing in chocolates, baked goods, and pastries are the perfect place to end your meal and your day.
The guests staying at hotel a luxury hotel in Leh can opt from five types of rooms based on their preference and availability.
- The Executive Club
- The Presidential Suite
- The Abduz Suite
Yes, the hot provides free parking of guest vehicles on the property without any prior reservations. The guests traveling from the Leh Airport can also avail of the shuttle service available at the hotel. Taxis for sightseeing can also be arranged on demand with an additional cost. Guests looking to tour the city on their own can avail of bike services from the front desk.
Yes, hotel Abduz offers free cancellation on some room bookings and rates. The refund policy differs according to the room type, duration of the stay, and booking dates. Please refer to the hotel Abduz cancellation policy for more details.
As per the new rates released by the Abduz Leh hotel, the average cost of spending one night for two adults starts from Rs. 11,390 excluding taxes and fares. The prices may vary according to the type of room, days of accommodation, and date of accommodation of the guests. Facilities like extra beds for children may cost additionally starting from Rs. 2000 per night. Guests can also avail of extra services like included breakfast at Rs. 800 for adults and Rs. 450 for kids. Hotel Abduz provides an airport shuttle service at an additional cost of Rs. 1200 per vehicle.
The check-in time at the hotel is 9:00 am while the check-out time is 8:00 am. The minimum age required for a guest to check-in is 18 years, and early check-in or late check-out is subject to the availability of rooms and services at the hotel.
Located in the heart of Leh, this 5-star hotel in Leh is surrounded by popular tourist attractions and is just 0.5 km from the city center. The local market being just minutes away; the Abduz has situated 2.8 km from the Shanti Stupa and just 15 km away from the Indus River View Point and Shey Palace.
One of the best hotels in Ladakh, the hotel provides free room servicing and daily housekeeping for its guests. Guests can also avail other cleaning services like laundry, ironing, and dry cleaning at an added cost.