The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Zen Ladakh
Blessed with luxury, comfort, and value, the Zen Ladakh perseveres through its motto 'Atithi Devo Bhava' and endeavors to provide the best service to its guests. The comfort and luxury is the key feature of this 5 star hotel in Leh.
- The Zen is located in the city's prime spot, just 1 km from the main bazaar, and easily accessible with transport facilities.
- The luxurious rooms are decorated with exotic decor, Cashmere Silk, and carpets at the Zen Ladakh hotel.
- The luxury rooms at the hotel offer the facilities such as welcome tea/coffee, laundry service, room purifiers, Wi-Fi, a hairdryer, and a minibar.
- With its quaint coffee shops, shopping arcades, conference halls, and delectable spa, the Zen offer plenty of opportunities for the guests to lay back and relax.
- The hotel is home to 4 restaurants that amalgamate modern dining with local tastes.
The hotel offers room options like the Zen Premium Room, Zen Cottages, Royal Suite, and the Presidential Suite to choose from during the stay.
Among all the luxury hotels in Leh, the Zen is the closest luxury hotel to the Kushak Bakula Rimpochee Airport and provides airport shuttle and transport facilities.
The 3 domestic restaurants and the Spanish Bar, all quintessential in the decor with their mouth-watering menus, are a star to the fame of this luxury hotel in Leh.
Popular Places near the Hotel Zen Ladakh
One of the prestigiously located hotels in Leh, the Zen hotel offers its guests access to many tourist attractions in Leh due to its proximity to them.
War Museum : Situated 3.8 km from the hotel, this hall of fame showcasing memorials from the highest battlefield in the world. The Museum is maintained by the Indian Army and highlights the history of the Indian armed forces.
Soma Gompa : A part of the 4 temple complexes within the Leh Palace, Soma Gompa sits below the palace entrance and is a beautiful architectural delight for the tourists visiting Leh.
Shanti Stupa : This white-domed resting shrine of the 14th Dalai Lama, Shanti Stupa, is known for its scenic beauty and the relics of Buddha at its base.
Prayer Wheel : This local worship site comprises giant colorful spinning rolls of thin paper with imprinted mantras and blessings is a soulful place to visit to experience the local culture.
Monastery Circuit : This vibrant and colorful complex building structure comprising the domestic quarters of monks is featured in several Bollywood films, making it a must-see sight in Leh.
Best Restaurants near the Zen Ladakh
Hotel Zen Ladakh offers guests some fine-dining options within its walls, and it is also conveniently located near some of the most famous restaurants in Leh.
The Tibetan Kitchen : A picturesque restaurant near the 5 star hotel in Leh, the Tibetan Kitchen is always in demand. The mouth-watering food and the ambiance of the restaurant are applaud-worthy at this Chinese cuisine restaurant.
Lamayuru Restaurant : Located high up in the mountains, this brunch-time extravaganza of a restaurant is a modest and authentic place if you are craving multicuisine meals. It also has a gift shop filled with Leh-inspired trinkets.
The Zen Royal : This in-house restaurant with a revolving Maharaja Table and an elegant bar lets you enjoy a modest meal while gazing at the Himalayas.
The Zen Swastik Restaurant : A 100% vegetarian restaurant within the hotel is lavishly decorated with ethnic decor and offers food from India and the local cuisine.
German Restaurant : A german bakery which is a rare sight in Leh, this quaint place with its wooden interiors and ethnic decor adds a vintage aesthetic to the place and superiority to the food.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Zen Ladakh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Zen Ladakh
The Soma Gompa, Shanti Stupa, Namgyal Tsemo Gompa, the War Museum are the most popular tourist attractions around Zen Ladakh. The Main Bazaar has situated just 1 km from this luxury hotel in Leh. The Zorawar Fort and the Leh Palace are another famous places located within 1.5 km of the hotel.
Hotel Zen Ladakh has 3- in-house restaurants and a bar called the Spanish Bar and Lounge. The Zen Classic and the Zen Royal Restaurant serve as the modern multicuisine, the go-to restaurants for all the guests at this luxury hotel in Leh. The Zen Swastik is a majestic outlay of all things royal and authentic about Indian and Ladakh, both in food and decor. The Zen Royal Restaurant boasts a fantastic revolving Maharaja Table and a sporting bar.
The Spanish Bar is the Zen's way of transporting their guests to Spain from their hotel itself with the amazing collection at the bar. The restaurant offers a view overlooking the Himalayas, which you can enjoy while indulging in a mouth-watering multicuisine menu. The menu is specially designed to send the drinkers back to flavors of Hispanic culture.
Hotel Zen Ladakh has 3- swimming pools, all available for the guests at this 5 star hotel in Leh. While 2 of the 3 pools are for adults only, and the other one is the kids' pool. The swimming pools are outdoors and have an in-built heating system, which is ideal for young children. The pools have fences around for extra protection, and sun loungers are available nearby for relaxing.
Zen hotel in Ladakh offers its guests the choice to opt between the following types of rooms:
Premium Double Room
King Suite with Balcony
Double Room with Pool View
The rooms are equipped with a tea/coffee maker, a king-size bed, and spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers. In addition, each room has either a garden or a pool view and gets daily housekeeping service with complimentary packaged water. Room purifiers, free Wi-Fi, free slippers, a hairdryer, and a minibar are the other amenities available in the rooms for the guests.
Yes, the Zen hotel in Leh offers free parking facilities for its guests without any prior reservations. One of the premium hotels in Leh, the hotel has accessible parking spots on the property as well the streets are secured with CCTV surveillance.