Read More on Kishangarh Dumping Yard
The Kishangarh area is very popular in the marble mining industry. This industry is one of the largest job providers in the city and its nearby areas. The business was going as usual, but suddenly out of nowhere, a huge crisis occurred in the shape of the disposal of marble slurry. Both RICCO and the Kishangarh Marble association were facing a lot of trouble to dispose of the snow-like slurry. Finally, they came up with an idea to store the slurry at a certain place, which was located on the outskirts of the city.
Immediately after taking this decision, the marble association began unloading their marble garbage at the Kishangarh Dumping Yard Ajmer. This place is spread over around 332 bigha land and the cost was somewhere around 2-50 Crore. As time passed, the slurry began to take shape of a hill, and due to its white color, it looks like a snow hill.
The second phase of this dumping yard was completed in 2009, under the Cluster Project which was due to the combined efforts of the State & Central Government. And the Project was finally completed in the year 2015.
The Kishangarh Dumping Yard is spread over a vast area. If you were to go through pictures of this place then you are likely to be tricked. As the locals call it (Desi Switzerland), you will have no reason to differ from them.
If you were to stand at the center of the dumping yard you will be seeing snow all around you, and lush green trees in the backdrop. There are various small ponds available in the dumping yard, the water stored in them is so crystal clear that one can see the bottom of it. One should definitely try visiting this amazing place.
- The place is very popular among the local crowd as a perfect spot for taking photos to upload on their social accounts.
- Couples who are about to get married also find this place suitable for their pre-wedding shoot.
- You can visit this place with friends and can spend a few hours here.
- Dumping yard in now days most popular in places to visit in Ajmer.
Tips for visiting
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited inside the Kishangarh Dumping Yard.
- Try not to enter the ponds that are situated there.
- Vehicles are allowed inside the dumping yard, so drive safely.
- If you have breathing problems, then try to wear a mask during your visit.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit the Kishangarh Dumping Yard Ajmer would be during the winter season. The place looks quite mesmerizing during that time of the year.
- Kishangarh Fort
- Phool Mahal Chowpati
- Subhash Udyan
- Mahaveer Park
Nearby market/ shopping places
- Mansuri-Market: This local market is very famous for its street shopping. You can buy clothes from here at a discounted price.
- Katla Market: This is one of the oldest markets in the city. The shops here have very old architecture. Items ranging from decoratives, clothes, and wood products can be purchased from here.
- Marble Handicraft Market: This is the perfect place one should visit if he/she wants to buy marble statues and art.
Near By Dumping yard many Hotels in Pushkar Avaliable for stay
In ajmer also good hotels are avaliable to stay with different category of Ajmer Hotels.
- Phool Mahal Palace
- The Chitvan Resort
- Ramada Hotel Ajmer
- The Hallimax Club and Resort
Interesting Facts About Kishangarh Dumping Yard
- In spite of being a dumping yard, this place is very popular among tourists.
- The place is spread over a large area of around 332 bighas in Ajmer.
- There are various ponds situated in the yard, with crystal clear water.