The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Baagh Ananta Elite
The Baagh Ananta Elite, Sawai Madhopur, is a peaceful retreat and tribute to the tranquility blended with the wild nature and musk’s elegant aroma. The space inside is crafted with luxurious and traditional architecture, made to bind your sight within and let it soak there for a while in this resort in Ranthambore.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
The Baagh Ananta Elite Ranthambore brags its premium amenities with best-in-class interior formation; it is designed in the most Maharaja way, located in Kutalpura Maliyan Sawai Madhopur.
The royal amenities provided by The Baagh Ananta Elite, a luxury hotel in Ranthambore are Luxury Rooms,Air Conditioning,Swimming Pool,Gym,Restaurant and Bar,Activity Centre,Lounge etc.
In-house restaurant, Oasis is a multi-cuisine restaurant with a wide variety of delectables. Float is the bar where you can enjoy your evening with a refreshing beverage.
Rooms provided by the hotel are categorized into Deluxe room, luxury cottage, luxury cottage with terrace.
Rooms in the hotel have amazing amenities to spend a memorable stay with your loved ones and relax.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR THE BAAGH ANANTA ELITE;
1.Trinetra Ganesh Temple- very close to one of the best resorts in Ranthambore
It is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort; this is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world. It would help if you visited the temple at least once while exploring Ranthambore .
2.Ranthambore National Park- One of the biggest national parks in north India; it is 130 km away from Jaipur. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting grounds for the Maharajas of Jaipur. 6.9 km away from The Baagh Ananta
3.Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time; it is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
4.Padam Talao- at a small distance from this 4 star hotel in Ranthambore Padam Talao is the largest lake in Ranthambore. It is the residence of animals like crocodiles and visited by chinkara deer in the morning; Padmavati would bathe in the lake, as said by the stories.
5.Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its rich population of tigers, it is located 13 KM away from the luxury hotel in Ranthambore, Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, it is the finest place to view the wildlife.
BEST RESTAURANT NEARBY THE BAAGH ANANTA ELITE;
Some restaurants you can explore near this 4 star hotel in Ranthambore are;
Cafe Chai Chaska-Best class cafe made for tea-lovers and serves a fulfilling breakfast.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House, 9.1 KM
Sky Lounge-A bar made to relate your experience at Ranthambore and a restaurant serving multi-cuisine.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown, 9.1 KM
Dosa Corner-South Indian food chain in Ranthambore for south cuisine lovers, you can visit here for dinner to have an unparalleled experience.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road, 8.4 KM
Vivanta By Taj-Continental cuisine with Indian twist made for your taste buds to savour a royal experience.
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road, 9.7 KM
Indian Spice Family Restaurant- Indian and Rajasthani cuisines combined make this one of the most popular hotels in the locality.
Location-Ranthambore Road Opp. Saras Dairy
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.